AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe monitors, records and communicates data about shipments for:
- Location – Using GPS, the service pinpoints the location of cargo as the aircraft lands so shippers can better support delivery and logistics scheduling.
- Temperature – View temperature levels of sensitive cargo such as foods, pharmaceuticals and other perishables.
- Pressure – Monitor items that are more susceptible to pressure changes at different altitudes such as medical supplies and thin glass.
- Light – Send an alert to logistics managers that light is detected inside a container, signaling the cargo might have been accidentally or purposely opened while in transit.
- Shock – Safeguard that shock levels are maintained so fragile items are handled with care.