Mettler Toledo has introduced a forklift scale, the VFS120, for industrial environments in which reliability, safety and accuracy of data are important.
The VFS120 forklift scale provides:
• Accuracy over time – A patented three-point suspension provides precision over time, regardless of vibration, shaking or crashes.
• Ruggedness and reliability – The heavy-duty scale is designed to help increase productivity while reducing maintenance and downtime.
• Safe operation – Designed with safety in mind, the forklift scale allows the forklift operator to see loads, position forks for lifting and avoid accidents.
• Easy installation – In only 15 minutes, the VFS120 scale can be installed and is ready for weighing.
• Seamless integration – The VSF120 scale’s data management software allows the integration of the scale into existing business systems.
The forklift scale maintains its accuracy in tough industrial environments, where a number of factors usually impact on-board weighing performance. For example, angular compensation maintains accuracy regardless of the height of the forks, even if forks are at different heights as a result of wear and tear.
The corner adjustment function allows for pallets to be weighed with precision, regardless of position or angle. Professional filter processing means that the scale can achieve the same accuracy on diesel forklifts as on electric ones.