HighJump Software’s Container Advantage solution is a web-based application designed to enables companies to optimally build cartons, pallets, trailers and ocean containers as part of distribution processes. It is available as a component of HighJump’s warehouse management system, Warehouse Advantage.
Key features of Container Advantage include:
* A rules-based engine enables users to define specific processing rules by type of container, SKU, customer, etc.
* 3-D, graphical views of optimal container builds allows operators to execute recommended container plans.
* Fully web-enabled architecture.
* Full support within HighJump’s warehouse management solution helps ensure optimal container builds are fully integrated into order picking and trailer loading processes.
* Multiple open integration points enable integration with other distribution systems as required (e.g., parcel manifesting). The solution is designed to meet the needs of many different types of companies, including those with the following challenges:
* Heavy split-case picking requirements.
* Automation/sortation systems that impose pallet-building constraints.
* Consumer goods companies that must meet retailer requirements for cartonization or store/aisle-ready pallets.
* Cartons that differ significantly in weight, which can cause damage if not stacked intelligently on the pallet.
* Challenging trailer-building requirements.
Container Advantage is currently being used by HighJump customers such as Fingerhut, Verizon and GSA.