Oracle Supply Chain Management 11i.10 software is designed to help companies meet evolving supply chain management challenges, eliminate waste, comply with government regulations, improve standards-based collaboration and increase profitable growth.
It includes new global capabilities that can help companies create open supply chains for better collaboration and data exchange, while supporting all currencies, languages and time zones.
New functionality includes:
- International drop shipment capabilities for helping companies meet customer demands quickly and cost-effectively, regardless of physical location;
- Enhanced global forecasting capabilities that coordinate demand planning activities across extended supply chain partners and all geographic locations; and,
- Mobile supply chain functionality to bring wireless capabilities to the entire supply chain, connecting all departments, trading partners and geographies.
New government mandates focused on corporate accountability and financial transparency, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, influence every aspect of business operations, including the supply chain. Oracle Supply Chain Management 11i.10 helps companies manage risk and compliance in the supply chain by monitoring and managing complete business activity across the enterprise. New capabilities include:
- Expanded electronic signatures and records capabilities supporting compliance with 21 CFR Part 11. The new functionality provides better control, information and flexibility, while supporting over 80 business events across process and discrete manufacturing, bill of materials, inventory, purchasing, quality, recipe management, and shipping;
- RFID-enabled transactions to automatically track inventory movement throughout the supply chain for improved visibility, security and decision making capabilities;
- Integration with Oracle Internal Controls Manager to closely monitor and manage all transactions throughout the supply chain, helping ensure compliance with corporate governance policies;
- Quote management and version control to help companies increase flexibility in delivering against customer demand, while maintaining compliance with business practices;
- Liability analysis for generating an accurate up-to-date analysis of corporate exposure to inventory and work in process risk; and,
- Freight payment and auditing to help shippers accurately account for, and avoid overpaying, for third-party transportation services.