Control of Work (CoW) is an integral part of managing work activities at manufacturing facilities that have inherently higher risks. Some maintenance activities, production process changes and repair operations require additional risk management measures that involve control of work. Checklists like this one can help ensure that:
- Work practices manage risk and protect workers
- Standard work is documented and followed
- Responsibilities are defined
- Employees are trained in proper procedures
- Production timelines stay on schedule
Download the checklist to help manage control of work at your facility.