Philadelphia Scientific has introduced iBOSWorld 2.0 enhancements to its iBOSWorld Web Service, a web-based platform that enables users to monitor and analyze battery room performance and view management reports remotely on the Internet.
Used in conjunction with the iBOS battery room management system, the new features make it easier for managers to identify conditions in the battery room that require intervention and ensure forklift operator accountability.
The enhancements to the Web Service include:
- Readability: Site has been upgraded with easier to read fonts and icons. Graphs are larger and easier to read, too, with added gridlines.
- Site Navigation: Enables users to more easily select and view reports in the date range of interest. One-click view change more efficiently advances or regresses any report’s displayed date range in days, weeks or months.
- Global Export: Enables users to more efficiently export data for a single facility or for multiple warehouses or distribution centers through the system’s enterprise-wide view.
- False Pick Detection: Indicates that the forklift operator has disconnected a battery from a charger and then reconnected it in an attempt to override the system’s battery rotation direction. Overriding the system decreases battery performance.
- Mispick Graphs: Graphs can now be viewed by individual pool of batteries or all pools combined in one graph to analyze operator compliance system wide.
iBOSWorld 2.0 also includes optional features including energy monitoring, which shows average energy use in the battery room.
iBOS ensures proper battery rotation, which is critical to long battery life and maximum run time. iBOS monitors all chargers in a pool and eliminates operator judgment in battery selection by determining which battery has had the longest cooling time since charging.