Kewill Systems, a leading provider of multi-carrier transportation management and supply chain control software and services, has partnered with SMC3, a provider of transportation pricing technology. Kewill has embedded SMC3's RateWare within its leading multi-carrier transportation management software, Clippership, to expand its existing LTL rating support and provide customers with one, comprehensive solution to manage compliance for both parcel and LTL shipments. Clippership version 8.0.00 is now available and supports this enhanced LTL functionality.
Customers will benefit from:
• A simplified process for updating motor carrier tariff information;
• Accurate decision-making on transportation pricing for both parcels and LTLs;
• The ability to define various discounting methods for LTL carriers;
• The ability to optimize LTL shipments on the fly or during the end-of-day close to obtain the best rates;
• The ability to import more than 3500 different Rate Modules offered by SMC3;
• Improved labor efficiency, because fewer manual processes are required;
• Faster responses to transportation inquiries;
• One system to manage all transportation needs.
For more information, visit www.kewill.com or www.smc3.com.