JDN big bag handling air hoists are available at carrying capacities of 1000 kg and 2000 kg with an air pressure of 6 bar.
With one lifting hook for cross beams. The large distance between the hook and the chain box is particularly advantageous. This guarantees that there is no danger of collision between the load and the chain box.
With two load hooks for more complex multi-point cross beams or simple rod cross beams with two means of suspension.
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Particularly suited for use as big bag handling hoists and for the movement of all kinds of bulky loads due to the extreme low construction height.
- Compact, modern design.
- Usable as synchronised hoist in two-hook design.
- Very economical and reliable due to the use of proven JDN serial components.
- No additional motor lubrication required.
- Fewer parts for operation free of maintenance and wear.
- Chain box included in standard equipment.
- Adjustable to various I-profiles; the hook distance can be adjusted later.
Take advantages of compressed air as the driving medium:
- Suited for standard use in areas at risk of explosion. Explosion protection classification according to Directive 94/9/EG (Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Areas (ATEX)). The hoists are available for the following explosion protection classifications:II 2 GD IIA T4(X)/II 3 GD IIB T4(X), II 2 GD IIB T4(X) oder II 2 GD IIC T4(X).
- 100% duty rating, and thus no downtimes.