OCONOMOWOC, Wis. - ORBIS Corporation offers the HDR3230 series, a family of collapsible bulk containers designed to provide a durable bulk packaging solution for heavy-duty applications. These 32” x 30” containers are ideal for the transport of heavy, dense parts and materials.
The HDR3230 accommodates all types of foam and plastic dunnage to protect parts during transport and improve part density and presentation. The advanced container design results in a consistent weight that improves inventory and shipping efficiency. All containers are 100% recyclable, structural-foam molded in high-density polyethylene. An optional top cap is also available to protect contents from dust and contaminants.
The HDR3230 collapses when empty, for reduced return transportation costs and condensed storage. The all-plastic
HDR3230 joins ORBIS’ entire BulkPak® product line and offers:
• Availability in five heights: 18”, 25”, 30” 34” and 39”
• Multiple access door configurations on the 32” side: 0, 1 or 2 doors are available
• Easy interface with all types automated dumping, conveying and processing equipment
• Reduced return freight costs, with return ratios up to 2.1:1
• Multiple identification options and locations
• Easy assembly and collapse, with reach-through interior latches
• Exceptional product protection, with smooth internal walls that prevent product damage during loading and dumping
• High impact resistance for a long service life
• Resistance to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures
• Versatile handling, with 4-way hand and fork truck entry or a conveyable base with 2-way forklift entry
• Container load capacity of 2,000 lbs.
The HDR3230 series provides an environmental alternative to corrugated boxes or gaylords and is fully recyclable at the end of its service life. The all-plastic container cannot harbor pests, mold or fungus. Available identification options include cardholders, identification plates and label placards.
Plastic reusable containers and pallets improve the flow of product all along the supply chain to reduce costs. ORBIS, based in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, helps world-class customers move their product faster, easier, safer and more cost-effectively. ORBIS uses proven expertise, industry-leading knowledge, innovation, superior products (containers, pallets and dunnage) and supply chain services (pooling, cleaning and logistics) to implement plastic reusable packaging systems. To learn more, contact ORBIS, a subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, at 888-307-2185, visit www.orbiscorporation.com or click on [email protected].