LEWISBins+™ offers 6 different injection-molded shelf bins for 12”, 18” and 24” shelving.
Oconomowoc, Wis. – LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins are available in 3 colors, including blue, red and yellow and offer users the ability to color code product to further enhance picking and inventory control systems. These polypropylene bins are designed to replace limited-use corrugated boxes, for long term cost savings.
LEWISBins+ Shelf Bins work with standard shelving units to create an integrated storage and organizational solution for many types of retail, assembly and storage applications. They are available in six industry standard sizes and offer:
• Compatibity with 12”, 18” and 24” shelving
• Convenient part retrieval with curved hopper front
• Easy scanning, bar code placement and part identification with the large front label area
• Elimination of part migration with optional dividers that easily slide and lock in place
• Full part accessibility with bin tilt-out enabled by the built-in hang lock tab
• Availability in ESD-safe materials
• Nestability when empty, for space savings
The SB2404-7 (23.6” x 6.7” x 4.0”) offers an expanded label area of 2.0” x 6.25” and the ability to hold 7 dividers. The larger molded-in ridge allows the bin to hang on multiple types of shelving.
LEWISBins+ manufactures a comprehensive line of durable plastic container systems for storage, work-in-process, assembly, organizational and merchandising applications. Their product line includes part bins, divider boxes and heavy duty storage totes, which integrate with a wide array of metal storage systems and wire products. These products help world-class companies reduce costs through improved assembly operations, reduced linear workspace and reduced product damage.
LEWISBins+ may be reached at 877-97LEWIS or visited on-line at www.lewisbins.com.