Tennant Company one of the world's leading manufacturers of surface maintenance equipment, introduces industrial T20 Rider Scrubber. Engineered to make floors cleaner, the T20 features 20 cost-saving innovations that result in a rider scrubber that reduces the total cost of ownership by improving the customer cleaning workflow without sacrificing performance or safety.
"The T20 truly extends Tennant Company's commitment to the industrial market and our commitment to exceeding customers' expectations," said Steven Coopersmith, vice president of Global Marketing with Tennant Company. "We know how important it is for our customers to reduce their operating expenses while maintaining the safety and cleanliness of their facilities. By engineering a rider scrubber that can actually reduce their total cost of ownership while improving safety and performance; we are providing our customers with the tools they can depend on day in, day out for years to come"
According to Aspen Research Corporation, the total cost of ownership as it relates to owning and operating floor maintenance equipment includes any number of hard and soft costs, including the cost of the machine itself, delivery and installation, the operator and their training, cleaning supplies and water, waste disposal, unscheduled downtime or out-of-service time, routine maintenance and repairs, and more.
Jim Skyrme, an employee of Mason, Iowa-based Midwest North Iowa Janitorial Services, is the on-site janitorial services manager at a heavy industrial plant that manufacturers valves for airplanes, tractors, automobiles, motorcycles, and more. Skyrme has been testing the Tennant T20 for several months, and has already realized the financial benefits of using the machine. "The T20 makes daily maintenance so quick, easy, and effortless with its access panels, its removable debris tray, and its easy-change brushes," he said. "Without question, the T20 has helped us drastically reduce the amount of time we spend on maintenance. And at the end of the day, time is money."
Skyrme added that he also believes the T20 is the best machine for a heavy industrial application such as his. "With the abrasive and abusive chemicals we work with, our facility is very hard on our cleaning machines. We need equipment that is durable and reliable and that performs. The T20 fits the bill. It's an all-around great machine."
The Tennant T20 is Underwriters Laboratory (UL®)-certified, demonstrating that it meets UL's high safety standards. Some of the most noteworthy and unique Tennant T20 innovations that together simplify operations, improve the cleaning process, and reduce expenses by lowering the cost of ownership include:
· MaxPro²(TM) Hydraulic Technology-Provides consistent power to the brush drive motors to deliver superior cleaning results.
· Dura-Track(TM) Parabolic Squeegee-Delivers superior performance with high tensile-strength steel that maintains its original structure under pressure; reduces costs with a SmartRelease(TM) breakaway system that protects against damage to the squeegee frame and floor if the squeegee breaks away.
· FaST® (Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology)-Delivers just-scrubbed floors that are immediately clean, quickly dry, and ready for traffic through a patented system that is NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute) certified as increasing floor traction up to 21 percent.
· Hygenic® Tanks with Variable Drain Valve(TM)-Improves productivity by providing quick and easy access to inspect and sanitize the recovery and solution tanks; improves the cleaning process with a Variable Drain Valve(TM) that controls the flow of both solution and recovered water to empty tanks.
· EasyOpen(TM) Service Access-Improves productivity and simplifies operation with smooth swing-out covers and spacious access panels that make it easy to service the innermost parts of the machine.
· EasyRemove(TM) Debris Tray-Improves safety and the cleaning process while reducing costs with easy-access to a large capacity tray that glides in and out of position.
"The T20 is designed from the ground up to reduce costs while improving safety," said Coopersmith. "From better visibility and maneuverability to the ease-of-operation and effortless maintenance, the T20 will set the new standard for industrial scrubbing."
The Tennant T20 offers a 40- to 58-inch cleaning path, a 175-gallon solution/recovery usable tank capacity, and is available in cylindrical or disk configurations. It requires no tools to change the brushes or squeegee and has an 81 dBa sound pressure at operator's ear per ISO 11201 spec.
For more information, visit www.tennantco.com.