Members of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA, Alexandria, Va.), a third-party logistics trade association, elected new leaders for 2007. The election was conducted during the TIA 29th Annual Convention and Trade Show. April 18-21, 2007, in Orlando, Fla.
The 2007 executive committee is:
Chair: Doug Clark, Cargo-Master, Inc.
Vice Chair: Chip Smith,Twin Modal, Inc.
Treasurer: Geoff Turner, CTB, Choptank Transport, Inc.
Secretary: Gilles Roch, CTB, G. Roch Consultant, Ltd.
Past Chair: David Gee, CTB, Virginia Highway, Inc. dba VHI
TIA Foundation Chair: Michael Regan, TranzAct Technologies
TIA Services Chair: Boe Davis, Jr., CTB, L & M Transportation Services
Newly Elected Members of the TIA board of directors include:
- Sandy Ambrose-Clark, ESJ Enterprises, Inc.
- Wayne Carucci, Gateway Distribution, Inc.
- Gregory D. Sebolt, General Freight Services, Inc.
- David W. Taylor, CTB, Midwestern Transit Service, Inc.
- Barcy Vidt, CTB, H & W Trucking, Inc.
Board of directors chairs are:
Intermodal chair: Jeffrey R. Brashares, Rail Services, Pacer Global Logistics
Brokers/forwarders chair: Alec Gizzi, CTB, JBS Logistics, Inc.
International chair: John McDonald, CTB, US Traffic Ltd.
Logistics chair: Ray Oberhofer, COGISTICS, Inc.
Motor carriers chair: Rick Staller, San Antonio Merchant Shippers
At-Large Members of the TIA Board of Directors include:
- Jim Butts, CH Robinson Worldwide
- James R. DeMatteis, CTB, Des Moines Truck Brokers, Inc.
- Al Klineburger, CTB, Trinity Transport, Inc.
- Donald E. MacDonald, CTB, Unigroup, Inc (United Van Lines & Mayflower Transit)
- Sean Snow, C.R. England, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Tucker, CTB, Tucker Company
Named to the TIA Director's Circle:
- Winston Aston, TransCredit, Inc.
- Rick Halbrooks,McLeod Software
- Tom Heine, Aljex Software
- Bryan Jones, Getloaded.com, LLC
- Don Thornton, TransCore
- Ronald H. Usem, Huffman, Usem, Saboe, Crawford & Greenberg, P.A.
- Mark Yunker, R J Ahmann Company.